All notifications related to admission shall be notified in the four newspapers of the State of Goa, viz. Navhind Times, Herald, Gomantak (Marathi) and Tarun Bharat (Marathi). Director of Technical Education is authorized to release notifications related to admissions in the newspapers.
•All applicants seeking Admission must comply with rule 3.04 and 3.05 of the prospectus.
•The Application Form (B/B1/B2) for admission is also included in the Common Prospectus. These forms shall be accepted at the Directorate of Technical Education, Porvorim, Goa, and other notified locations, as per schedule. Applicants seeking admissions to B.Arch. course are required to submit Form B1, (Annexure V). However, a single Acknowledgement Card shall be issued.
•Mere submission of Application Form (B/B1/B2) according to this prospectus does not confer any right/claim to the applicant, for admission to any course in professional colleges.
Information for Admission to The First Year of Bachelor of Architecture Course
• 50% weightage for NATA score and 50% aggregate marks in the subjects of qualifying examination.
• applicant with higher NATA marks will be placed higher in order of merit.
• applicant with higher marks in Mathematics will be placed higher in the merit list.
• applicant with earlier date of birth will be placed higher in the merit list.
Guidelines for Merit List
Self-attested photocopies of relevant certificates comprising of :
• Two recent, identical passport size photographs
• Statement of marks of H.S.S.C. (Std. XIIth) or its equivalent examination.
• Birth Certificate from Competent Authority.
• Certificate of residence from the Mamlatdar
“ Directorate of Technical Education , Porvorim - Goa ”
Distribution of Seats
Admission Seats are divided amoung various categories like General , OBC, Schedules Tribes & Schedule Caste, Freedom fighters, Ex-servicemen,Non-resident Indians, Physically handicapped,CSP etc.
There are a total of 40 seats as state quota.
Fees for Architecture course comprises of Tution fees, Institutional fees, Development fees , admission fees and Hostel fees if opted for. All these fees totals to Rs. 30,200/- except for hostel fees which when opted shall cost an additional Rs. 4,800/- . However , there are concessions in tution fees for SC, ST, OBC, & EWS.
In this section, you will find information on admission procedures comprising of eligibility,merit list,distribution of seats,fees structure as well as application forms and various annexures and certificates required for admission process.
In this section..
The Government of Goa
in 1986 created Directorate of Technical Education to :
1. Facilitate new Technical Education institutions and courses in the State of Goa.
2. Facilitate Technician Education through Board of Technical Education, in the State of Goa.
3. Facilitate centralized admission to technical and professional institutes to the students of the State of Goa
4. Prepare Budget, distribute funds for Technical Education, in the State.
5. Facilitate, Manage and Control Technical Education and institutes in the State of Goa through rules and regulations of the statutory bodies like AICTE, PCI, COA, etc., as approved by the State Government
6. Management of human resource of Technical Educational Institutions (Faculty in Group A & B).
7. Management of human resource of Directorate of Technical Education (Group A, B, C, & D).
Directorate of Technical Education , Porvorim - Goa